‘Nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing a freshly mulched bed’, I lied. In fact, there are lots of things that give me this great pleasure. Here is a list of horticultural nom nom.
- A freshly mulched bed.
- Squashing pests in the prop room.
- Taking a plant out of its pot and planting it into the world. (you can feel them sigh relief).
- Freshly weeded bed.
- Self seeded seedlings being left alone to do their thing.
- That tell tale soft green snippet of freshly germinated seed, especially when they come up and surprise you when you weren’t looking.
- Gazing at the beauty at the height of summer.
- Stuffing food into your face like a savage, that is right there in front of you, that you helped grow and nurture.
- Finding new plants.. of gorgeous beauty.
- Making wildy flower arrangements.